Sunday 1 March 2015

My First ...........


Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem
Asalaam Aleikum Waramatullahi Wabarakatu

 Hi Friends,

Blogging has been my dream since I discovered what it was years ago, but I was always worried about readers accepting me and my opinions. But I decided to take the plunge and do it anyway, and right now I am glad I did.

My name is Khadeejah. Welcome to my blog. But first, let me introduce myself by telling you ten important things about me.

1. I am a young woman of course
2. Insha Allah, I am a Muslim
3. I am happily married and I have an awesome son
4. Reciting the holy Quran acts as a panacea for all my problems
5. I have a sweet tooth
6. I am extremely family oriented; I can do anything for my family
7. I am addicted to certain tv shows (you will get to know them soon)
8. I am very shy; some people call me a loner
9. My goal career wise is becoming a professor in Mathematics
10. Finally, my ultimate goal in life is Jannat Firdaus

  
So there you have it.

Insha Allah, this blog is going to be about life and experiences as a Muslim woman striving towards Jannat Firdaus. This is going to be strictly an Islamic blog. I wouldn’t be doing this alone; we would have guest- bloggers from time to time.

 Lets get this started, it’s going to be fun.

Ma-Salaam.
Love: Deejah
  

    7 comments:

    1. Alhamdulillahi

      ReplyDelete
    2. May Allah reward you abundantly

      ReplyDelete
    3. Allah is your strength.

      ReplyDelete
    4. May Allah see u through In Sha Allah

      ReplyDelete
    5. Alhamdullilah robill alamin, I sincerely salute your courage, because we should always ask ourselves, how did we meet islam and how did we take care of it and how did we leave it after death. You have contributed your own quota in form of dawah. May ALLAH MAKE YOUR FEET STAND FIRM IN FAITH AND MAY HE BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY. AMIN

      ReplyDelete
    6. Alhamdullilahi, and Jazakum lahi khairan for the prayers. May Allah (SWT ) reward us all. Ameen

      ReplyDelete